Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Tessa's adventurous and nifty photos!

Yeah Tessa is a nerd. Did you not know that? You know you like my glasses Stef took the pictures of my glasses. I think its a pretty tight picture.
Captivating really. so smexy stef :) Ohhhh Yeahhhhh. Stunnas with the Attitude.
I took this while spinning around. I thought it turned out pretty cool. And you know this hair picture is just sick :)
Tessa is a silly child. I love you helena!!! I wonder if you'll ever read this... hehehe whatever.
<<< my lovely Gracie Girl
Tessa likes food. In this picture^^^ she eats it :) I had bok choy, bruchetta, lemon bread and... grape/apple juice. I call it Grapple juice. Thank you Trader Joes :)
Me and Kay go on adventures. :) lets see the first photo could be a bit confusing. In the magazine stand we placed a banana, a bottle of chocolate sauce, a ballerina barbie and a jar of play doh. Why did we do this? We were simply making serperate purchases. it didn't make sense to us either. the other picture is us at Francescas. Best store ever. we found these adorable dresses!
Well there are random pictures. In case this post covers up some of the previous posts I did today... explore my blog a bit, and you will find them. Well I love you all!!!!
XOXO
P.S. I am listening to avril lavigne right now. I havn't listened to her in forever!!! Yeah... I really like it. I had good taste as a kid. Its so... how do i put this? Maybe its exhilerating... hmmm whatevs. Its COOL. Oh yes. so... I love you kiddos!!!

2 comments:

  1. Our adventures are wonderfilled. Indeed. I especially like that picture from Walmart. oooooh nooo. Elmo's world. Save me!!!! La lalalala

    Btw, We are smokin' in those dresses! <3
    haha Love the glasses.

    -k

    ReplyDelete
  2. mwahahah i love you kay. thanks for helping :)

    ReplyDelete