Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Yeahhh I'm going to steal this from Rachel because I liked it

So for any of you that are wondering... here is Tessa's 'I am thankful for's..." yeah. oh and btw this goes in no typical order 1. Family 2. Friends, what would I ever do with out you? (This is me, kelly and nichole attacking ouur high school) 3. Hate to say it but... school 4. Books 5. The Office :) 6. My brother ben. Such a cool kid. even though he chooses to use my bed instead of his 7. My brother Aaron, basically my twin :) yeah aaron you'll have to come and accept it cause... we are a lot alike 8. My mom, she is so awesome and is so sweet :) 9. My dad, always helping me with anything I need 10. Kay Shaeffer :) One of my bestest buddies i don't know what I'd do without you. 11. Jd Shaeffer, I am so glad that i was able to meet you that summer 12. Luke Powell, my green socks buddy!!! seriously one of my bestest buds :) 13. Savannah Wooten. I love you GIRL!!!! You are the greatest friend a girl could have 14. America. yeah. I love our country, what a privilidge it is to live in a free land 15. Church I am thankful that i can feel the spirit and know about the gospel 16. The Book of Morman What a book! My answer to everything. Allright well this is one of those 'to be continued' posts :) Come back for more. XOXO ily

No comments:

Post a Comment