Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Hey look!

Hey check this out. I wrote a song for you! YES YOU! right there. at your computer. confused yet? 'Yes tessa we are confused. mission accomplished. now just show us what you wrote!' gosh, ok!!! :)
Converse Juliet
1st verse: Put on the socks and tie up the laces. See if i can distract him from all those pretty faces. Take a deep breath world cause here I come. SteppIn out the door won't hit me on the way out. Hittin the pavement giving it the best shot I got. Everything I got. Walkin with our heads held high. Look out cause we're better than ever.
CHORUS 1: I'm the girL with the fingers crossed behind her back. Maybe you'd know my story if you just looked at myworn out jeans. That are faded and have holes at the knees. Walk into a room, see you with them typical heart breakers. When I walk by all I can do it laugh. Oh just wait till Romeo meets the COnverse Juliet.
2nd verse: Slip on the shoes and tie up the laces. Feel like going somewhere tonight. Get in the car and just, driVe. Cars in the lanes don't catch my eye until I see you walking aimlessly down the street. I wonder if you saw me there? So I pulled off to the side just to see, if maybe you'd follow me. Funny how then a couple minutes later I was driving with you in the passEnger seat.
CHORUS 2: I'm the girl that you saw driving on a FridaY night. Alone in a car with the radio up high. You'd know my story if you just listened to the music. I'm the girl that you talked with on that night. The one who parked the car to just look at the stars and wish on every single one. Looks like Romeo met the Converse Juliet.
Put on the dress and tie up the laces. LOok down the aisle to see your beautiful eyes.
CHORUS 3: I'm the girl that you said 'I do' to today. And when I looked into your eyes it took my breath away. Yeahhh. You say that I'm the one who makes you smile. The one who drives you crazy and makes life worth while. Oh yeah, looks like Romeo fell in love, with the Converse JUliet.
Well.... there it is you guys. hope you liked it :)
XOXO

2 comments: