Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Let's Start and end this post with lyrics!!!

"And I don't know why but with you'd I'd dance, in a storm with my best dress. Fearless" Even in a winter storm... yeah. Summer preferred but... Sure... I'll handle the winter. <3 Purple Letters... yeahhh So today I went to Fiddlesticks with Kay, Matt, Maddy and Jd. VERY fun :) hehehe we have a fun time when we goofy golf. Ummm something happen though on... Hole 14??? yeah I think that's right. I hit the golf ball, walked forward. Jd hit the golf ball. Golf ball, hit target (my butt) very hard. Pain but HILARIOUS! Kinda worth it. hahah yesssss I love my friends. hehehe oh what memory's. Oooo also, the people that work the Go Karts... Not the nicest people. I got yelled at... 3 times. When 67% of the time it wasn't my fault. If you are reading this Mr. Go Kart Man... i don't like you... Have a good time falling to sleep with that on your mind! hehehe Tessa is silly. But really... Tessa doesn't like him. Oooo ok so this last paragraph Tessa is going into 'What annoys me' mode! so if you are not wanting to hear what annoys Tessa you should just click that little red "X" in the upper right hand Corner. but if you do, here we go!!! So, my HUGE pet peeve, when guys, not your little girl friends, touch or mess around with your hair... yeah stupid I know but... its a sensitive topic for many girls, like myself. I mean, if the guy is like your boyfriend or you guys like each other... its fine. In fact its even adorable. I LOVE IT. But if its some guy, that you really don't know... yeah, i might get a little mad or if you get all up in my face. Yeah, this is what happens to Tessa in one of her classes. hahah yeah. Well sorry folks for putting you through that but... then again it is my blog, and you are making the choice to read it... so its your own fault!!! hehehe oh i love you all. bahahah. Really... i do. Ok, I'm done. I should start making Vlogs. I like them. Like on Youtube. I would love to do video blogging like Meekakitty (who's actual name is 'Tessa' too!!!) she is so random and adorable :) well yeah... random. Okie dokie well... oh Tessa has a mission for you!!! Comment, on this post of what is your biggest pet peeve. DO IT! if you read this blog you HAVE to. wow i sound like one of those creepy chain emails. Hmmm well ok, you SHOULD. Alright well I love you!!!! XOXO ily ooooo and shout out, kay kay, I love you and... we need to watch The Notebook, SOON. Same with Maddy. Whoever wants to watch it should come over to my house and watch it with me. Well give me a call if you want too!!! I was thinking maybe Friday... sounds fun... ok well give me a call and maybe if you guys watch it with me... you can see me cry in a movie!!! (Rare occasions) "We were both young when I first saw you."

2 comments:

  1. My biggest pet peeve.... is when people get Cross Country and Track confused. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME, PEOPLE! Get it right! Please? haha
    But Cross country is soooooo much better!
    Ok, now ya'll know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get them confused... :) track is running. Cross Country is hurdal's running, etc.

    ReplyDelete