Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hey i think i'll write you something!

Soul Rockin. Just wanted to say, I am so happy right now. I mean how did I ever get this lucky? Middle School was horrible. This is my bounce back. I love highschool. I love my friends. I love everything. I love you. I love life. Life is great. Just sayin :) Me and Gracie girl sang Bad Romance on the way to lunch. I love spontaneous moments. Savannah and Sarah, I thought of our Pepto Bismol rap today. That was seriously epic. we need to re-create it sometime. Seriously, soon :) Today in language arts i was moving my arms like I was a shark. It was pretty awesome. Then I showed my teacher and told her to not make me write an essay, while I was acting like a shark. I think I scared her. Maybe now I won't have to write it!!!! :) probably not :( yucky. Psh whatever, I'm cool. Allrighty I'm headin out :) XOXOily He's got something special He could be the one. He could be the one. He could be the onnnnneeeee. Sorry random but I can hear it right now. It is rather cute :) Respectable Hannah, respectable.

No comments:

Post a Comment