Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Let's

Let's: Run, skip, play, jump, walk, smile, laugh, talk, whisper, hug, kiss, remember, reminisce, cry, leave it behind, NOT THINK, believe, dream, hold on, be strong, love. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you. I love all of you. LOVE, such a powerful word. here is my definition of love. Love: adj;verb: To be extremely confused yet utterly happy at the same time. To feel as if your heart beats outside your chest and everyone can see it except the one person you want to see it. To feel happiness, hate, doubt, hopefulness and just pure anger in one feeling... but you still somehow appreciate it. Yeah...... okay. I'm done. I'm sleepy. I love you all. I love my family. I love my friends. I love you kiddo's. Forever and always. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment