Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Please

Slow me down. Let me take it in before you take it away. The moments where I am so happy, the moments I am with you, go by so quickly. All I can do is ask why. Why, why, why, why? I wish I could push Pause. When I am there, smiling and just having trouble believing I am not dreaming, I wish I could just make it slow. "Slow me down, don't let love pass me by." I just realized something, I was talking to Kay last night, we were talking about blue eyes I think, I said I wish I had blue eyes, she asked what color mine were, I said mine our green and mysterious, no one can figure out the color. I am a mystery just waiting to be solved :) You guys are the cherry on top of my life. Just letting you know :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment