Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In your eyes

Well I have had a pretty good day :) I went to Maddy's place and had pancakes with her, Kay, and Jd.... even though he didn't get any, SORRY :) Please forgive me :) And lets see... oh yeah1!! They gave me a ride to seminary. Soooo much fun. I wished they went to my school. Oh how I love those girls :) Well to the point of this post, I have questions for you guys! Well here we go:
  1. How do you see me from your eyes?
  2. What highschool stereotype would I fit into?
  3. And... lets see, What should I be when I grow up?

okay, thats all :) If you have time to answer then go for it and... ANSWER!! If you answer I'll answer these questions for you too. FUN STUFF. Allrighty, Well love you guys oodles to much :)

XOXO ily

No comments:

Post a Comment