Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When I'm alone

When I'm alone in my room, I either A.) go insane or B.) Do what I did tonight which is take pictures and edit them. I think they are pretty legit. Want to seem them. you know how this goes. this one goes out to all the young women :) Even though I spelled it wrong. :) This picture took me FOREVER to get perfectly. i had to stack my camera up on a ton of books so that is would be able to see my reflection. I felt accomplished This is one of my favorites. I think it has a lot of emotion and its really powerful This one... I just like to laugh and take pictures while spinning... okay people? :) All the roses wilt... but this one stands up. Inspiring. Well there you go people. That's what I do!!! Tell me what you think :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment