Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Friday, February 26, 2010

Today at Lunch

So today at lunch I while sitting with Savannah and Alina I was saying how my blog is getting more and more cliche. Which means I am getting cliche. hmmm... should I be concerned. I mean, i was looking back at my old posts, I was so sad and I was just kinda going through the phases. But now, I am actually happy and enjoying and savoring things. But... is it better to be cliche and happy than upset and different. I mean I am still the deep, understanding Tessa that I used to be... now I just wear the smile on my face and actually mean it when I use it. They told me that the life I was living is becoming cliche... but that it wasn't a bad thing. But my life... is cliche. I don't really know what to think. Do I change myself? But this is a time were I have actually been legitimately happy. Do I want to change it? I might mess it up? I know I have my moments were I feel like things our falling but I am relatively happy... which has been making me cliche. why am I getting upset over one stupid word? I don't understand! You guys probably think I'm stupid... and you probably think that I'm just a stupid cliche high school girl. Ugh cause I know I am. How fantastic. I mean... I always say that I'd rather be different than what people call normal but now I think I might be becoming the high school definition of normal. But if I'm happy... should it even matter. The answer: no, it shouldn't. It doesn't matter. I don't care. You like that? Tessa is herself. Not a definition of cliche. She is Tessa. She is who she wants to be. And I want to be, happy. I don't care what people tell me. If I'm cliche or not. Cause when it comes down to it, I am me. Yeah, Tessa is back, watch out world. XOXO ily

No comments:

Post a Comment