Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh my goodness!

Oh my goodness its March ALLREADY! Can you believe this? It came so quickly. But its finally spring, one of my favorite seasons. Everything is blooming, and its almost like everything is starting over. Plus I can finally wear my sundresses that have been waiting in my closet for me to wear. I am so psyched! Plus today I came home from school and my mom had gotten me some Tulips... My favorite :) I walked home from school today, the weather felt fantastic. Plus the school was playing some music so I sang along with it. It was pretty fun :)
Oh guess what, Kelly and I are going to be in a fashion show!! I know... we are silly but, we will have fun. We are going to showcasing the beautiful formal dresses. I am going to wear my pretty princess dress and my heels. Yeah I know... I live in my own fairytale reality.
I talked to Kay for a fantastic 2 hours last night! I love having late conversations with her. They are completely random but... this one was a good one. We talked about our little day dreams and fantasies (Park benches, rain and pick up trucks :) ) It was great. It put me in a good mood and I fell asleep smiling. Plus I told her that I've decided that I'm going to wear red lipstick when I get married so that when I kiss whoever I end up with... he will have red lipstick all over him. Yeah.. I know :)
I want a bouquet of daisy's and go for a walk down the street. Come with me?
XOXO lobster

2 comments:

  1. haha I am waiting for when I can get a picture of your husband having your lipsick all over his face and neck. This is going to be great ;)

    ReplyDelete