Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I love theatre

I love my theatre class. Here are some of the things that happened today: "Its purring at me!" "It doesn't like us!!!!!" "Its making weird noises at us!" *Push button *Button goes up "NOOOOO!!!!!" Oh goodness. So we were recording tapes in there today. i actually felt technologically challenged... it was rather sad. We had quite a few technical difficulties but it was on the fun side of things. So yes. Hilight of my day. Then after school I hung around with Emily, Alina, Erica and Kelly. It was quite a fun experience. Me and Kelly did some backhandsprings on the concrete. The security guard was rather confused about it all. Then... we walked to the parking lot. I'm sure the guy behind us thought we were pretty awesome. Oh the joys of 4 crazy girls having a conversation. LOVE :) Well... I willl see you guys around!!! XOXO lobster

1 comment: