Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Thursday, March 4, 2010

This ones for the girls

Wednesday I went to mutual and there was a seminar on body image and how society makes us feel wrong about our self image. It gave us percentages and startling statistics. It was truly shocking. I'm sure every girl has one through these feelings and they sting so bad. Well I wanted all of you to know that I love you dearly, I think you are so gorgeous and you aren't allowed to deny it. I love you all so dearly and I just thought you should know that you are my friends... I think you are the most beautiful things on the face of this earth. I love you all so dearly. This one goes to Banana: My best friend, I love you so much. i think you are so sweet and adorable. I am so lucky to have you as a friend. I am so glad I was able to meet you. I think you are beautiful and I never want you to deny it. I love you so much kiddo, forever and ever. This one goes to Sarah: Ahhh my girl, I miss you. I know you probably didn't see this seminar but I want you to know that I also think you are beautiful. You are so sweet and funny. I really miss seeing you. You were truly a highlight of my day back in middle school. I love you so much and I know I will see you soon. Love you forever and ever. This one goes to Emily: oh ms. sweetheart. I love seeing your smile, it always lights up the room. I also... you know this is coming, I want you to know that I think you are beautiful. You are so sweet and I am privilege to know you. Thank you so much for all that you do and always being there for me. I love you forever and ever :) This one goes to Kay: Oh my best friend. I love you so much. You are so gorgeous and beautiful and I am so thankful for that summer when I was able to meet you. I am truly privilege to know you. I love doing things with you. I love you. Your like the sister I never had. I love you forever and ever. I am sorry if I forgot anyone but if any of you even took the time to read this, just know that I love you all. Your beautiful inside and out, I promise :) Love you all forever XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment