Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A day in 4th period theatre

Alicia lost a bead. I will describe everything that is going on around me. Grace is reading while I type. Bri is braiding her hair. Tyler is talking to Luke. I hear a cat, it sounds like it is giving birth to a chicken. Alicia is wearing rose earrings, i think they are pretty. She said thanks and I said your welcome. Grace is changing the facebook language to pirate. Bri is staring at a blank google screen. Lauren is getting papers out of the printer. Cassie is talking to Daniel. Oh Daniel is hugging Cassie. Things move fast in theatre. It got quite when Grace started singing. Grace looked up Jack Sparrow. She started giggling profusely. Alicia dropped a bead. I have been told not to move but yet... I continue moving. I am sorry. Mario and Dillon are playing a game on the computer. nifty. Bri is looking at four googles... at once. She sure likes google. Bri is reading MLIA to me. I love her. Grace just celebrated an unknown victory. She is currently reading this post as I am typing. oh her unknown victory was she typed in bork bork bork and then typed in Carl Sagan (whoever that is.) Oh... grace told me he is a famous scientist. Alicia made 2 bracelets. That girl works fast. I really want a frozen meal now. That sounds freaking delicious. Daniel has a red Powerade. I want a red Powerade. Grace is looking at the Carl Sagan portal. I know, I am confused too. Its cold. I just got the chills. Eeek. Does that mean a ghost just passed through me? Alicia's string that she uses to make bracelets is called stretch magic. Grace is now taking the keyboard and will begin typing in 3...2...1...I LOVE YOU AAAAAALLLLLLL!!!! AND I LOVE YOU TESSA!!! XOXO

1 comment: