Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So I am in the computer lab!

I am sitting here in the computer lab with bri :))) we have been picking out scripts for theatre and we have nothing else to do. Are script is Juno :) I love that movie. hehehe Babies have fingernails! Fingernails!! haha yessss. But it has been a great day. just sitting here with Brianna. Love that silly girl. She is the cheese to my macaroni. Oh yeah, and in are Juno script thing, i am playing Leah and she is playing Juno. So um, i guess i am the Leah to her Juno? If that makes any sense... haha schyeahh. So um yeah, Bri says hi :) well people are starting to question what I am doing. I feel like such a rebel being on the computer when I should be supposedly working. Even when I have nothing to do. Haha well over and out boys and girls :)
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment