Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, April 24, 2010

To you

Its not customary. When I say it I mean it. I say I love you to people. I say your beautiful to people. I know I say it to many people so some may think it loses its emphasis. I mean it every time. When I say it to you, or when she says it to you... when WE, the together eternal WE, say it to you, its not customary. We mean it. I love you. Always have always will. Our bond is different. No matter what trials come, I promise you it will never break. Cause I am your shoulder and you are mine. I will always be there and so will you. I promise. Its not customary, its the truth, from the people that will always be there. From the people that will love you no matter what. From the person that will make you wear a blue dress with cowgirl boots. I promise. Its the truth. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment