Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Friday, April 23, 2010

When I look back

When I look back on all the posts I've done... its almost like I am reading a book. I mean, like a biography. It says all I was dealing with but when I wrote it I somehow made it so it was difficult to decode. Its so intriguing. Can I put something out there, I am still the same Tessa. I have my moments but I am still the deep and understanding person I was and am. I don't know, I just, I sometimes worry about people splitting apart and I don't want that to be a reason. I love all my friends so much and I don't want something that isnt' even real to ruin it. I finnaly started writing again. It felt great. I like how this one turned out. Plus its always fun to describe what I write to people and the meaning it has to me. Its things they don't realize. Its interesting :) So I am heading off. Love you all. Truely forever and always. XOXO Decode me. Decode the black dots on my measures.

1 comment:

  1. :) I love you too Tessa!

    And my blog is the same way! I've read some of the stuff I posted a long time ago, and half of it, I have NO idea what I was talking about!!! Im so curious to really know what was going on in my mind.... hmmm.......
    Idk.... lol

    ReplyDelete