Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

These are the days

These are the days were you look back and smile. It has been a great day for everyone. I mean really... EVERYONE ;) So lets see, I had a half day. YEAH. Then Cj came over. we had a video game competition. Well lets see, I owned at guitar hero. And the rest... yeah the rest I lost :( but whatevs I still got skills!!!! I also lost at pool but i think I've gotten a bit better. lets see then we watched the office. Pretty fantastic. Then I headed on over to Kay's house were I hung out with Tiffanie and Jorden!!! Love all those girls so much. Then played ultimate Frisbee. I did an epic fall. It was funny... everyone thought i was hurt. pshh... i don't break. :) Then Lets see... We all decorated Aaron's room and then on the way home we danced in the street. sounds pretty fantastic right!!! ahhh Yeahhh :) I love days like this. Alrighty well I love you all!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment