Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I have noticed

Its funny how things can change so quickly. Like from one day to the next. Its like you wake up a completely different person. With new feelings and a new outlook on almost everything. It can be for the best or the worst. But then again it will always change the next day. So me, currently I am just trying to figure things out, probably like the typical high school student. Then again, who said anything about me being typical? Have any of you ever heard your name whispered before? Its not a good feeling. Its like you just want to go yell at the person and tell them to say it to your face. Yeah, if any of you ever have a problem with me... grow up past the maturity of 5th grade and tell me to my face. But after all, most likely any of the people reading this have never really offended me. In fact, I love any and all of you that even take time to read this. Thank you :) Its so weird how your opinions of people change over time. Like I remember how certain people just frustrated and bugged me so much but now... they end up being a friend of mine. Like how me and this kid in science are writing a contract so we can get our seats back when we sat together. Cause we just had so much fun. Its so interesting how that all works out. I hope our teacher lets us move back. I liked that class :) Well this has just been my little random paragraph session :) I hope you all are doing great. Keep in touch with me cause I love you all :) Thanks for all you do. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment