Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

When the wild things bite

So yeah, the immature people that decided not to grow up yet bit me. Yeah, it was stupid. If your reading this, do us all a favor and grow up cause people don't want to deal with your immaturity. But I am so thankful for all my good friends. I mean really, they are the best in the world. They are always there to help me and make everything better. Thank you so much. I love you guys forever and ever. <3 So lets see, whats going on in Tessa's life... umm Cheer! So thats going good :) I love my fantastic stunt group!! Alexann, Kelly, and Michelle... I LOVE YOU GIRLS :) I can tell it will be a good year. So yeah, thats what happening it my life. In case your were wondering. So thats all :) Love you all oh so very much!! :) XOXO P.S. I walk like a peinguin when I am sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment