Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Got to write this one down.

So its been a great night. No really, like one of the best nights ever. So lets start it off. Maddy P. came over to see something with her prom dress. We hung out for a bit. Then did some good shopping :))) Then me and Kay headed off to babysitting. Those kids are too cute. They gave me and Kay nicknames. So I a Tessa Ham, and she is Kay bologna. Pretty amazing right. So then I did some work on Kay's prom makeup. It took me sometime but we got it right :) she looked uber gorgeous. Then we went to the church parking lot and had an epic dance party in the street. Yeah we are kinda cool. Then we went, got some cash, then we went to Fry's at 10:30. So there were these really cute guys right? So I say to one of them, as he is walking away, "hey, your pretty cute." So the checkout lady yells at me "Go do something about it!!!" Life saying right there :) Then we went to Jack in the Box. We spoke in Australian accents and asked for just spoons. Purely spoons. He was confused :) But then as we drove away (with our spoons) Me and Kay yell out 'Oh snap I dropped my trousers!!!' That's all you need to say in any awkward situation. Lets see... oh yeah then we went to my school and sat by the bleachers and ate our ice cream. It was fantastic. Then we just parked and yelled things into the sky. Then... yes, parked across the street from my house and we just talked. It was great. I guess we decided that... there are things that just don't matter. And love isn't all you need. You need more. I said that was maybe the 4th necessity on the 'need' list. We said you need family, friends, knowledge and then, well i guess then we through love right there. I mean, we figured you should love someone, such as friends or family. But you don't need someone there. You can just be the roaming nomad. Its a good profession. It was kinda nice to just get it all out :) Well that's all. I will put up some pictures. I love you all truly and forever. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment