Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

So today

Eh, yeah today kinda was horrible... mutual was fun though. So was cheer. And Savannah. It has its ups and down. How bout we start this off bad and then... we will finish good. I wake up, neck hurts, eh not bad. Super tired though plus, I prefer dreams to bitter reality. Yeah, freaking bitter. Went to seminary eh, it was okay. I don't know nothing special. Harden heart I guess? I did kind of put some stone barriers on it. Do I knock them down? Asking Kay Shaeffer, do I knock down the stone barriers or keep them up? I mean, BoM softens but... in general I do wear an armour of stone typically. Please answer. Went to Language... eh okay. Gave a presentation. Freaking fantastic. Uh yeah. Math, dear math I am sick of you. it was fine i was just annoyed from English. Oh theatre. Theatre was actually fun. We visited Emily and Kelly... i am such a little 10 minute ditcher :) I kinda was just pissed off but it was funny. I talked to my Savannah Banana which made everything better. I love you darling. Then lets see, oh the rest of my day. Hm... Sluts. Okay, thats all. Self explanatory. The piss me off. Thats all. Okay, then visited kelly, I kinda yelled at her in Alina. Thanks for listening my darling girls :) I love you. Them um... science. I made Alex make me laugh. He did a sufficient job. Thanks buddy. Mr. Pond yelled at us... i laughed and then i think i mummbled I am sorry mixed with CALM DOWN. oh um then cheer. That was fun :) Me, Nichole and Alexann the reps of the Jv team. I think we might attempt single basing tomarrow. I am freaking excited!! oh so, Tessa proved her ninja abilities today. So this group is stunting, she begins to fall, Tessa sprints, catches the girl... i was on the otherside of the room. I am a beast. She would've hit the floor without me. Yeah, made my LIFE. Oh and mutual, we visited the elderly. They are cute. this one lady... just cute :) She said she plays bingo, I told her to tell me when she plays cause I am feirce at bingo. She was excited :) So thats about it. See... Bad to GOOD. Great thats all XOXO P.S. Highlight of the moment. I am over it. Over it.

3 comments:

  1. Ehh ew. I'm sorry hun. We all have bad days :(
    But the good days make it all worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you I love you I love you I love you
    Let's reconnect shall we?

    ReplyDelete