Lovin life. My love, My life, My Dream

Saturday, May 1, 2010

That helps

"Take the message that I'm picking up my chin at last." "I might crumble. I might take the fall again (Still missing you)" I pick up my chin, I fall, but then I pick it right up again. Higher than it ever was. And I like it that way. The view of the skies or the setting sun is so much more appealing than my unpainted toes or the treaded on cement. Yep I picked myself up cause I realized, that the people in the above picture ^^^^ the one on the title page will always be there for me. Alina will always be there to fight for me. Savannah will always be there to pick me up and listen. Kay will always be there to listen and understand. Jack will always be there whenever I decide to randomly vent to him. Mackenzie will be there when I just randomly decide to do something about a situation. Sarah B. will always be there to just care and worry about me. Saskia will always be there when I need here healing music to pick me up. Sarah will always be there when I randomly decide to call her and update her on my complete life. Cj will always be there to just help me see things a bit clearer. Luke will be there to help me laugh and make things better. Maddy will always be there to listen to me and let me yell. All of you will be there for me. Even when it was just those little things that you did for me. I took notice of it. It helped so much. And I love you for it. And I, I will always be there for me and you. XOXO

2 comments: